- Provided by:
- Training across Interfaces
Design Management and Training across Interfaces
The aim of this scheme is to deal with error at interfaces, and it combines two parts:
Part 1] provides an overview for people involved with different project phases and includes:
- Look at how interfaces are currently managed: what commonly goes wrong? /what can be done differently? / how interfaces can be improved by better design and planning?
- Look at how short-term programming currently picks up trade-trade interface: who is supervising each interface ? / whose inspection and testing plans cover each interface?
- Reviews the role of the main contractor with regards to reducing disruption between critical interfaces: what part do they play?
- Promote the better understanding/ trust/ communication across interfaces and early problem identification/prevention
Part 2] provides detailed training for people planning and designing the interfaces and includes:
- Design Management Modules for design managers on Interface Issues, Sequencing, Planning