Registration open for our Summer Members' Meeting27 Apr 22
Executive director Cliff Smith has invited GIRI members to register for the next members' meeting which will take place in person at the Institution of Civil Engineers in central London.
There is a full programme of speakers for this half-day event, built around the theme of the benefits of GIRI and what our members are doing to reduce error and improve their business. Our speakers will share examples of good practice and ways in which they are engaging their staff with GIRI aims and objectives, with case studies demonstrating these principles in action.
- Ajoy Dua, senior project manager, Heathrow
- Clare May (quality manager) and George Slattery (senior quantity surveyor), Brymor
- Duncan Aspin, HSEQS director, VolkerStevin
- Steve Williams, principal discipline expert (capital delivery), Network Rail
- Mark Ollerton, Commercial Delivery Director (Major Projects), National Highways
There will be a short refreshment break during the morning and attendees are invited to stay for a light lunch after the formal proceedings, to network with other members and catch up with contacts.
Registration is free to all staff at GIRI member companies, but please note that we have a limit on numbers due to the capacity of the room. Please invite your colleagues to join us too.