GIRI training to be showcased at London Build Expo Skills Hub21 Sep 22
Visitors to the next London Build Expo in November will be able to find out more about GIRI training courses and the productivity, safety and quality benefits that companies gain from implementing GIRI training on projects and within teams.
GTC consultant Chris Klaassen and GIRI executive director Cliff Smith will host the 50 minute-long session which takes place at 10am on the second day of the show, 17th November, at Olympia in London.
The event is part of the Skills Hub programme of presentations, and will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear about GIRI's unique training courses, which were developed by the industry and have already been rolled out on major projects and in a wide range of companies in the construction sector.
• Be provided with an introduction to GIRI, and hear how industry can collaborate to reduce error
• Hear about how the GIRI behavioural training programme is helping organisations and projects reduce the cost and frequency of error
• Hear about their approach to systems and processes improvements
• Understand how organisations, projects, teams and individuals can contribute to eliminating errors
• Learn about real-life case studies where GIRI training has driven improvements and productivity
For more information and to secure your FREE ticket visit: https://www.londonbuildexpo.com/skills-hub