London Build Expo 2022
Location: Olympia, London
Date: Wednesday 16th November 2022
Time: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Cost: Free to attend
The UK’s leading construction show returns to Olympia London’s Grand Hall on 16-17 November 2022
Join GIRI at the Skills Hub on 17th November at 10am for a 50-minute introduction to GIRI training and what it can do for your staff>
Have you got the skills to get it right first time?
Start your journey to zero error with this taster session from the Get it Right Initiative. GIRI is a not-for-profit member organisation of UK construction industry experts, organisations and businesses who are actively collaborating to improve productivity, quality, sustainability and safety across the construction sector by eliminating error.
The session will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear about GIRI's unique training courses, which were developed by the industry and have already been rolled out on major projects and in a wide range of companies in the construction sector.
GTC consultant Chris Klaassen and GIRI executive director Cliff Smith will host the session.
- Be provided with an introduction to GIRI, and hear how industry can collaborate to reduce error
- Hear about how the GIRI behavioural training programme is helping organisations and projects reduce the cost and frequency of error
- Hear about their approach to systems and processes improvements
- Understand how organisations, projects, teams and individuals can contribute to eliminating errors
- Learn about real-life case studies where GIRI training has driven improvements and productivity
Chris Klaassen, Consultant, GIRI Training & Consultancy Ltd
Cliff Smith, Executive Director, GIRI
For your FREE TICKET visit https://www.londonbuildexpo.com/giri
London Build offers a unique experience over the two days, featuring:
- 35,000+ registered visitors from contractors, architects, civil engineers, developerslocal councils, house builders/associations and construction professionals
- 500+ inspiring speakers across eight conference stages including future of construction, BIM and digital, fire safety, sustainability, diversity and inclusion and more
- 200+ hours of CPD training and education
- The UK’s biggest Festival of Construction with DJs, musicians, live performances, celebrity guests, entertainment and competitions
- Meet the Buyers events with procurement teams exhibiting from Balfour Beatty, Skanska, Mace Dragados, BAM UK, Costain, SMP Alliance, and more
- Architect’s Hub with project displays and 3D models of upcoming projects from leading architects across the UK
- The latest insights and updates on major upcoming construction projects and opportunities across the UK
- Exclusive networking events co-hosted with Urbano Build, London Constructing
- Excellence Club, Forum for the Built Environment, BIM Open Mic, The CIOB, Building People, Let’s Build, Building Equality, and many more
- The UK’s largest networking events for women in construction and diversity in construction
- An inclusive ambassador programme supporting women in construction, diversity in construction and mental health in construction
- 350+ exhibitors showcasing the latest services, products and innovations transforming the industry