Global Built Environment Summit - Quality and Value
Date: Thursday 1st December 2022
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
BSI’s Global Built Environment Summit aims to help the construction sector adopt the transformative new technologies, tools and processes now available to the industry.
GIRI Executive Director Cliff Smith is one of the experts invited by BSI to talk about quality management and value-based decision making. These have always been integral to success in the sector, but are evolving, and the webinar explores the latest thinking and tools for both.
What will participants gain?
- Help with adopting BS 99001 on applying ISO 9001 in the built environment
- An overview of Flex 390 on value-based decision making in the built environment
- The latest thinking on health and safety and well-being in the built environment
- The chance to put questions to our experts in advance
- A post-event copy of all presentations and a recording of the webinar
For more information and to register visit https://www.bsigroup.com/en-GB/our-services/events/webinars/2022/global-built-environment-summit---quality--value/