GIRI/Zurich webinar: Insurance insight - claims scenario workshop
Date: Tuesday 8th September 2020
Time: 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Cost: Free (Open to GIRI members and industry professionals)
Join us online for this Insurance insight - claims scenario workshop; an opportunity to share industry insights.
GIRI and Zurich are looking to build on the webinar held in April 2020 which focussed on escape of water events, and help forge closer links between the insurance and construction industries.
GIRI will be hosting this free online workshop, in which Zurich will present and discuss common construction claims related to civil infrastructure works; this will be structured around a hypothetical project.
The aim of this session is:
- to give an insight into common construction claims;
- to discuss how to Get It Right to avoid similar claims; and
- to enable participants to better understand insurance policies and how they could respond
- Robert Innes (Senior Risk Engineer – Zurich)
- Matthew Porter (Executive Claims Adjuster – Zurich)
Zurich claims and underwriting experts will also be on hand during the webinar, to answer any questions you may have.
The webinar will be hosted by GIRI on the Microsoft Teams platform. Participant involvement is strongly encouraged so the initial presentation will be followed by at least a 30-minute period for discussion and questions.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for registration is midday on Friday 4 September.