GIRI/CQIC joint event: Creating a sustainable quality culture
Location: Hilton Edinburgh Carlton Hotel, Edinburgh
Date: Thursday 9th February 2023
Time: 9:30am - 2:00pm
Cost: Free to employees of GIRI member companies and by invitation
In February 2023 GIRI and CQIC will host a joint event at the Hilton Edinburgh Carlton Hotel in Edinburgh - join us for a panel of distinguished speakers and a networking lunch.
The theme of the event is Creating a sustainable quality culture and proceedings will be chaired by Ron Fraser, chair of Construction Scotland Industry Leadership Group.
Keynote introduction by
Ivan McKee MSP, Minister for Business, Trade, Tourism & Enterprise and Chair of the Construction Leadership Forum (CLF)
- Peter Reekie – Scottish Futures Trust Chief Executive and Chair of the Executive Group of the Construction Leadership Forum
- Cliff Smith – Executive Director, GIRI
- Iain Kent - Construction Scotland and chair of CQIC
- Patrick Brown - Head of Sustainable Construction Delivery, City of Edinburgh Council
- Nick Ribbons – Partner (Construction), Zero Waste Scotland
- David Anderson - Head of Business Process and Quality, BAM Nuttall
- Tamsie Thomson - CEO, Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland
Event registration will be open on the day at 9.30am, with refreshments available before the formal proceedings start at 10am.
For any queries please email email@example.com
Joining instructions and full agenda will be sent out a few days before the event.