GIRI with Constructing Excellence Midlands
Location: Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport, Coventry Rd, Birmingham, B26 3QW, UK
Date: Tuesday 18th June 2019
Time: 8:30am - 1:00pm
Cost: £50+ (Paid event for both CE Members and non-members)
Raising the bar of Quality & Compliance in Construction across the Midlands
CE Midlands Quality & Compliance Thought Leadership Group, in collaboration with a selection of national experts, present their approach to raising the bar on the Quality of the Construction delivered in the region through;
- Understanding and promoting the business benefits of clearly defining Quality
- The understanding and adoption of the Get It Right Initiative throughout the project life cycle and the industry generally
- The collaborative sharing of Quality Management tools across all Main Contractors
- The use of digital tools to manage quality on site, allowing more time in the field and less time behind the desk
- Ongoing collaboration and further sharing of best practice and technology in the area of Construction Quality.
Emma McNab, Business Excellence Director at Balfour Beatty VINCI, and non-exec Director of GIRI will be talking on behalf of The Get it Right Initiative
Seminar with Q&A followed by audience feedback.