GIRI webinar: Escape of water – how can we Get It Right?
Date: Thursday 30th April 2020
Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Cost: Free (Free to GIRI members)
Did you know you that in 2018 the insurance industry paid out approximately £930 million in claims related to the escape of water - and that this makes up approximately 31% of total claims paid? Escape of water regularly causes losses and is something that the construction industry needs to improve upon.
What can we do to tackle this and make sure we get it right?
GIRI members are invited to participate in the first of our knowledge-sharing webinar sessions, in which we will focus on this key issue.
We have teamed up with Zurich Insurance to host the event, which is free for GIRI member companies.
- Gain an appreciation of the scale of the problem
- Discover how it can lead to large losses
- Learn about the root causes
- Find out about the impact of insurance
- Discuss how we can get it right
We will be putting a strong emphasis on knowledge-sharing and encourage active participation from those present.
- Have you learned lessons from your own experience that you can share?
- Do you have examples of initiatives that have improved quality on site and reduced errors/mistakes to the benefit of the project?
- Do you want the chance to learn from the experience of others?
- Or do you have questions that our experts could answer?
The webinar will be hosted by Zurich Insurance and will include a 30-minute presentation followed by a 30-minute period for discussion and questions. Risk engineers, claims and underwriting experts will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
A limited number of places are available and will be allocated on a first-come basis to GIRI member companies. Please email email@example.com to register, with 'Escape of Water webinar' in the subject line. Joining instructions will be sent out before the event.
Deadline for registration is 12:00 on 29th April. Download the flyer here.
For all queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org