GIRI members' meeting
Date: Thursday 1st July 2021
Time: 9:30am - 12:00pm
Cost: Free to staff and employees of GIRI member companies (By invitation only.)
We look forward to welcoming you to the year's second GIRI members' meeting on Thursday 1st July.
Unfortunately the continued restrictions have made it difficult for us to meet in person, so the event will be hosted online.
However we are making some changes to the schedule and the set-up of the meeting in order to maximise the networking opportunities that in-person meetings would normally offer.
As well as a 15 minute 'coffee break' in the middle of the event, with breakout rooms opened for small group networking, we are also offering a half-hour 'surgery' that will take place after the formal business is concluded, to enable participants to chat in private with presenters and other attendees about any of the content.
- 9.30 Welcome, introduction and update from Cliff Smith
- 9.50 GIRI training - update on training roll-out from Nick Francis (GTC)
- 9.55 What impact does GIRI training have on error reduction? Three perspectives from visiting speakers with direct experience of implementing GIRI training.
- 10.10 Workshop - what help do GIRI members need to unlock the benefits of training for their staff?
- 10.35 Networking break
- 10.50 How can insurers support the construction industry in the pursuit of error reduction? Paul Lowe (Weightmans) and Robert Innes (Zurich Insurance).
- 11.10 Updates on GIRI technology working group, GIRI design guide review, and GIRI error frequency ratio.
- 11.25 Final comments and close from Cliff Smith.
- 11.30 - 12.00 GIRI surgery - attendees are welcome to stay and chat with presenters and colleagues in networking rooms
To register please follow this link.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org