GIRI forum: Avoiding error through better systems and procedures
Date: Monday 16th November 2020
Time: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Cost: Free (Open to GIRI members and industry professionals)
This event is part of GIRI's second series of discussion forums which focus on issues faced by those working in the post-Covid construction industry. Each will include a short, interactive 'training bite' relevant to these new challenges.
The event will be hosted by GIRI member Ed McCann and Nick Francis of GIRI Training & Consultancy.
- Workshop exercise to identify myriad systems and procedures currently used to prevent error
- Plot 'process' and 'implementation' to assess effectiveness of different processes
- Comparison of different sizes and maturities of organisation
- Group discussion to identify key actions to improve effectiveness
- How to rationalise systems so they work for users
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for registrations is midday 12th November.