Get It Right Zurich Round Table Session
Location: Weightmans LLP, The Hallmark Building, 105 Fenchurch St, London EC3M 5JG
Date: Monday 10th February 2020
Time: 1:30pm - 4:00pm
Cost: Free (Fully booked)
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW VENUE DETAILS BELOW.
The event is now fully booked.
The Get It Right Initiative, Zurich and Weightmans invite you to join for the Getting It Right – “How Zurich can help understand the costs of error and options to manage those risks” Roundtable Event on 10th February 2020. This is an opportunity to share industry insights in a relaxed environment.
Do you know your CAR from your PI or your D&O coverage? Do you want to know how experiences as a result of claims can help you to avoid the same issues, reducing cost & error?
The aim of this session is to give an overview of…
- Underwriting appetite by Line of Business
- Underwriting factors which influence risk acceptability, pricing and coverage
- Market conditions
- The benefits of a risk engineering survey and the ongoing benefit of risk engineering support
- Our Claims Philosophy (Including the claims commitment)
- Recurring themes/types of claims across all lines of business
- Overview of the considerations to be taken account of during development of projects and/or when things go wrong
The panel will be chaired by the Get It Right Initiative and will consist of representatives from Weightmans and Zurich. Claims & Underwriting Experts will be on hand during the session, to drive the discussion and answer any questions you may have.
Registration will take place from 1.30pm, for a 2pm start at Weightmans LLP, The Hallmark Building, 105 Fenchurch St, London EC3M 5JG
The roundtable will close no later than 4pm.
Please note that the event is now fully booked.